About Me

My photo
If you dont like to think & you spend your whole life not trying to understand anything. Then get off my Blog.

Saturday, April 7, 2012

CELL PHONE COMPANY BUSINESS PRACTICES ARE STUPID

Ok, We all have cell phones these days. The thing about having a cell phone is its a luxury. Nobody is entitled to having one. If you didnt have one you wouldnt die. With that said, Cell phones have still become a major part of our lives. With technology constantly evolving, its expected that people will want to update their phones. This is where I become livid with cell phone service providers. 1st I have to single out SPRINT. If Ive been a sprint customer for say 8 years. Why is it when I go to update my phone I see that my price as a long term customer is $149.99 Yet for a new customer it would be $49.99? What sense does that make? To add insult to injury then I have to pay an activation fee of $36 for a service I basically already had just b/c I have a new phone? Its nonsensical & stupid.

Its a slap in the face. It pretty much says we dont give a damn that you've been a loyal customer who has paid their bill on time & provided us with money. Ultimately my money as a customer is what allows your company to exist at all. Yet you slap me in the face & say what ever we dont care about your loyalty. Instead you give more perks & love to a new untested customer. I say untested because you dont know the loyalty of this new customer. You dont know if this customer pays their cell phone bills consistently on time. All you can really check is their credit history. Trust me I know people who pay their bills late every month & yet get treated like royalty when they switch service providers. WHY? because these company's are so stupidly focused on taking customers from their competition that they lose sight of the most important thing. KEEP THE COSTUMERS YOU HAVE ALREADY HAPPY!!!

If you agree with this share it & call your cell phone service provider & complain till they give you the respect you deserve as a long term customer.

No comments:

Post a Comment