About Me

My photo
If you dont like to think & you spend your whole life not trying to understand anything. Then get off my Blog.

Thursday, January 19, 2012

Just chillen thinking

I was just sitting here chillen. I thought maybe I should write something. I've been neglecting this blog for a minute. I bet like 90% of the people who did read this probably stopped. I dont blame them. Hopefully I can get on my Job & continue to put content up like I did before. Honestly no excuses. But I was recording my 1st Mixtape. Is there a God. Then I got caught up in the biz of Six Pound Records. Then I got caught up recording the 2nd Mixtape Is there a God 2 The 2nd coming. Which is pretty much done. Im just putting the finishing touches on that.
Any way IM BACK !!! Lol So all my readers come back lol

No comments:

Post a Comment